In this course, you will learn:
- The importance of gas detection and the equipment used for each application.
- How and when to use different sensor technologies, including their unique features and benefits.
- How to use and maintain a variety of gas detectors and accessories through hands-on experience.
- How to properly use the equipment by understanding their various functions.
- The proper methods for atmospheric testing, including the two-by-two sampling rule.
- How to set up wireless networks using personal monitors and area monitors.
“Excellent class. I've never been in a class where we've covered so much material in such a short amount of time and left with as much new knowledge. Not only did the instructor know what he was talking about, but he was passionate about what he does, and that made the course fun while being educational.”