ISO 9001 Certified
In 1994, Industrial Scientific became the first U.S. gas detection manufacturer to obtain the ISO 9001 certification and has held it ever since. This global standard recognizes effective quality management systems.
ISO 9001 Certificate
Industrial Scientific Corporation people resolve to continually improve our products and processes by delivering the highest quality, best customer service…every transaction, every time. This policy establishes our company’s commitment to:
- Satisfy all applicable requirements,
- Continually improve the management system through establishing quality objectives, and
- Monitor performance against objectives.
ISO 14001 Certified
In February 2009, Industrial Scientific attained certification in ISO 14001. This standard is in regard to the company’s environmental management system, with focus on the management of our impact on the environment with continual improvement.
ISO 14001 Certificate
Industrial Scientific Corporation will proactively seek out materials, processes, and practices that are environmentally responsible. This policy establishes our company’s commitment to:
- Reduce waste and prevent pollution,
- Comply with all applicable laws and requirements, and
- Continually improve our environmental management system through our company’s environmental objectives and targets.
ISO 45001 Certified
This certification recognizes systems that enable continuous improvement in occupational health and safety, reaffirming Industrial Scientific’s commitment to safe workplaces throughout the world—starting with our own.
ISO 45001 Certificate
Occupational, Health & Safety Policy
Industrial Scientific Corporation will proactively conduct Job Hazard Analyses, eliminate hazards, and reduce OH&S risks for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health. This policy establishes our company’s commitment to:
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all our employees,
- Comply with all applicable laws and requirements,
- Continually improve the OH&S performance and safety of our workplace, and
- Consultation and participation of employees at all applicable levels and functions.