- In this course, you will learn:
The importance of gas detection and the equipment used for each application.
- How and when to use different sensor technologies, including their unique features and benefits.
- How to use and maintain a variety of gas detectors and accessories through hands-on experience.
- How to manage and configure cloud connected docking stations.
- Utilizing iNet Control to manage multiple Equipment and Settings Groups.
- How to effectively manage wireless and other connected Equipment.
- Understanding Alarms and Alerts in iNet Control and iNet Now.
Excellent course content. The instructor was very thorough and followed up after to be sure the information given was understood. I have twenty five years with this department, and this training was by far the best I have attended."
Knowing exactly how the gas detector works and all of the dos and don'ts will greatly increase the safety aspect as well as improve the life of the instrument."