In this course, you will learn:
- The importance of gas detection and the equipment used for each application.
- The common terms and acronyms used in gas detection.
- The basics of gas detector sensor technologies.
- The proper methods for atmospheric testing, including the two-by-two sampling rule.
- The importance of gas detector calibration and bump testing, both manually and on a docking station.
Excellent course content. The instructor was very thorough and followed up after to be sure the information given was understood. I have twenty five years with this department, and this training was by far the best I have attended."
Knowing exactly how the gas detector works and all of the dos and don'ts will greatly increase the safety aspect as well as improve the life of the instrument."